· Only a few seconds for a custom size box to you requirements
· Format change and setting in 4 minutes
· 1 operator does it all
· Designed to produce ready to use boxes in just one pass, the Mac Combi 1400 GE cut, crease, slot, glue and even print.
· INFOMAC SOFTWARE manages online costs and maintenance.
• Standard size: 1400 x 3000 mm
• Special friction feeder (Mecanelec Patent)
ONE PASS ONLY
• Length and cross creasing
• Sides and cross cuts
• Slotting and glue flap cuts
• Flap gluing
• Optional Inkjet printing 1 or 2 colors
• Optional special cuts (012 or 013): handles,
dividers, joining flaps, air holes
• Optional side lay register (011)
• Optional automatic stripping module (014)
• Optional waste conveyor belt (015)
Depending on desired box sizes, the MAC has
the capacity to make several boxes from the same
blank for optimal production. Standard equipment
2 boxes up front with an optional third one.
Production depends on gluing speed which is in
average of 600 boxes per hour ie: 1 box every 6
seconds. Some skilled operators can reach a production
of 1000 boxes per hour.
• Automatic feeder , pile height: 1050 mm
• Running speed: 0 to 1600 mm/sec.
• Slotting/creasing speed: 0,6 sec.
• Minimum gap between 2 creasing: 0 mm
• Required air supply: 7 bars
• Required power supply: 8 kW 380 Volts
• Corrugated Stock thickness: 1,5 to 8 mm