· Only a few seconds for a custom size box to you requirements
· Format change and setting in 4 minutes
· 1 operator does it all
· Designed to produce ready to use boxes in just one pass, the Mac Combi 1400 GE cut, crease, slot, glue and even print.
· INFOMAC SOFTWARE manages online costs and maintenance.
• Standard size: 1400 x 3000 mm
• Special friction feeder (Mecanelec Patent)
ONE PASS ONLY
• Length and cross creasing
• Sides and cross cuts
• Slotting and glue flap cuts
• Special cuts (option1 or 2): handles, dividers, joining flaps, air holes
• Flap gluing
• Optional Inkjet printing 1 or 2 colors
Depending on desired box sizes, the MAC has the capacity to make several boxes from the same blank for optimal production.
Standard equipment 2 boxes up front with an optional third one.
Production depends on gluing speed which is in average of 600 boxes per hour ie: 1 box every 6 seconds.
Some skilled operators can reach a production of 1000 boxes per hour.
• Automatic feeder , pile height: 1050 mm
• Running speed: 0 to 1600 mm/sec.
• Slotting/creasing speed: 0,6 sec.
• Minimum gap between 2 creasing: 0 mm
• Required air supply: 7 bars
• Required power supply: 8 kW 380 Volts three phase + neutral
• Corrugated Stock thickness: 1,5 to 8 mm