· Only a few seconds for a custom size cutted blank
· Format change and setting in 3 minutes
· 1 operator does it all
· INFOMAC SOFTWARE manages online costs and maintenance.
• Standard size: 1400 x 3000 mm
• Special friction feeder (Mecanelec Patent)
ONE PASS ONLY
• Length and cross creasing
• Sides and cross cuts
• Slotting and glue flap cuts
• Special cuts (option1 or 2): handles, dividers, joining flaps , air holes
Depending on desired box sizes, the MAC has the capacity to make several boxes from the same blank for optimal production.
Standard equipment 2 boxes up front with an optional third one.
The running speed depends on the layout.
The machine can produce several boxes at the same time.
In the model shown speeds are:
600 boxes per hour with 1 up front
1200 boxes per hour with 2 up front
1800 boxes per hour with 3 up front
• Automatic feeder , pile height: 1050 mm
• Running speed: 0 to 1600 mm/sec.
• Slotting/creasing speed: 0,6 sec.
• Minimum gap between 2 creasing: 0 mm
• Required air supply: 7 bars
• Required power supply: 8 kW 380 Volts three phase + neutral
• Corrugated Stock thickness: 1,5 to 8 mm